1. switching between portrait and landscape modes involves the:
a. header and footer toolbar
b. print layout view
c. page setup dialog box
d. none of the above
2. Where can you change the vertical alignment?
a. Formatting toolbar
b. Paragraph dialog box
c. Page Setup dialog box
d. Standard toolbar
3. A _____ is a collection of predefined design elements and color schemes.
4. Change the _____ to create a document in wide format
a. Page Orientation
b. Page margins
c. Paper Style
d. Paper Source
5. _____ formatting is the process of changing the way letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and symbols appear on the screen and in print.
6. The Word Count command on the Tools menu displays the number of words as well as the number of _____ in the current document.
d. all of the above
7. Which operation you will perform if you need to move a block of text?
a. Copy and Paste
b. Cut and Paste
c. Paste and Delete
d. Paste and Cut
8. Ctrl + V
a. Paste Texts in the beginning of Document
b. Paste Images in the beginning of Document
c. Paste Tables at the middle of Document
d. None of the above
9. The _____, or typeface, defines the appearance and shape of letters, numbers, and special characters.
b. font size
d. paragraph formatting
10. Columns dialog box can be opened from
a. Format menu Columns submenu
b. Double click on column space in ruler
c. Press Alt + O + C
d. All of above