1. How many different positions can you set for drop cap?
2.How many ways you can save a document?
3.What is the maximum number of lines you can set for lines to drop box?
4. Single spacing in MS-WORD document causes ____ point line spacing?
5. What is the default number of lines to drop for drop cap
6. What is the maximum number of lines you can set for a drop cap?
7. How many columns can you insert in a word document in maximum?
8. In a document what is the maximum number of columns that can be inserted in MS Word Table?
9. What is the maximum scale percentage available in Scale drop down box?
10. What is the maximum font size you can apply for any character
11. Word, by default, places a tab stop at every _____ mark on the ruler.
12. What is the default file extension for all Word documents?
13. The file type _____ indicates the file is a Word document.
14. With Word’s AutoCorrect entries, to display an indifferent face ( ) type _____.
15. Which of the following button will allow you to add, delete, or change records in your Data Source?
16. How much space in minimum must be provided between columns?
17. What is the smallest width of a column?
18. By default, your document prints with:
19. Word is preset to use standard 8.5-by-11-inch paper with _____ margins.
20. What is the default left margin in Word 2003 document?
21. What is the smallest and largest font size available in Font Size tool on formatting toolbar?
22. The Footnote Text style defines characters as _____.
23. What is the default font size of a new Word document based on Normal template in Word 2003?
24. The minimum number of rows and columns in MS Word document is
25. How will MS Word will respond in repeated word.